Optimal Daily Transportation or Lifelong Exercise
Austrian Mobility Research offers a comprehensive program to support measures promoting cycling. This is intended to promote lifelong bicycling among cyclists as well as among communities and decision makers. Programs include:
- Development of cycling strategies.
- Planning and organizing national and international cycling conferences.
- Advocacy campaigns motivating people to switch to bicycling.
- Development and promotion of training programs.
- Providing specialized information.
- BYPAD - Quality management of bicycle traffic for municipalities, cities and regions.
- Planning and coordinating innovative bicycle traffic regulation systems (including road signs, road marking, bicycle maps and much more).
Bicycling is fun and in terms of health, can meet daily exercise needs. Austrian Mobility Research aims to promote and support in many ways the great potential of the bicycle as an everyday form of transportation.